Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth. Effective, comfortable and clinically proven, it is the most aesthetically pleasing way to straighten teeth, and requires no metal wires or brackets, giving you that confident smile as the treatment progresses.
"Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won't even know you're straightening your teeth. " (www.invisalign.com)
How does Invisalign® work?
- Wear each set of invisible braces for approximately 2 weeks – braces can be removed to eat, drink and brush your teeth as normal.
- When replacing each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move, little by little, until they have straightened to the final position you and your dentist have agreed upon.
- Visit once every 6 weeks for progress reports.
- Invisalign® also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Total treatment time can be from 9-15 months.
To book a consultation, or simply to find out more about our tooth realignment options please call us on 01582572094